- CDC Travelers' Health: Dengue Fever - Offers information about the risks for travelers from Dengue Fever and Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF).
- CDC: Dengue Fever - Offers basic facts on dengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) as well as information for travelers.
- Dengue Fever - Alan Spira describes his own experience with Dengue, explains how the disease progresses, and offers tips for avoiding it.
- Dengue Fever Hub - Information about this viral disease, also known as break-bone fever, which is carried by the Aedes mosquito.
- eMedicine.com: Dengue Fever - Clinical article on the illness with sections on differentials, treatment, medication, and follow-up care.
- MedlinePlus: Dengue - Offers links to news reports, general information, research articles, and statistics concerning the disease.
- MedlinePlus: Dengue Fever - Overview of the mild viral illness, also known as O'nyong-nyong fever or breakbone fever, characterized by fever, rash, and muscle and joint pains.
- MedlinePlus: Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever - Explains the severe, potentially fatal infection that occurs when someone with immunity to one type of Dengue virus is infected by a different type.
- NIAID: What Is Dengue Fever? - Fact sheet about the illness including symptoms, prevention tips, and complications. From the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- WHO: Dengue and Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever - Offers facts, prevention strategies, and research news on the mosquito-borne infection found in tropical and sub-tropical regions around the world.
You can find at Asmat.eu