+ Add link to the category
CDC Travelers' Health: Giardiasis
- Briefly describes the risks to travelers of diarrheal illness caused by the protozoan Giardia intestinalis.
- Overview of the diarrheal illness caused by Giardia intestinalis (also known as Giardia lamblia).
Giardia Cyst and Cryptosporidium Oocyst Survival in Watersheds and Factors Affecting Inactivation
- Study to understand the environmental factors that influence the survival of protozoan parasite cysts and oocysts.
- Overview of the single-celled animal that causes Giardiasis, the most frequent type non-bacterial diarrhea.
Health Canada: Giardia and Cryptosporidium in Drinking Water
- Presents information on these microscopic parasites found in water and the illnesses they cause, giardiasis and cryptosporidiosis.
- Describes the symptoms of infection, treatment options, and tips for prevention.
New York State Department of Health: Giardiasis
- Fact sheet about the intestinal illness caused by a microscopic parasite called Giardia lamblia.
You can find at Asmat.eu
The Centre of Manhattan - Times Square
Thailand - Photos
Backpacking and Budget Travel
(c) Asmat 2003 - 2020, design by