- eMedicine.com: Meningitis - Extensive clinical article pathophysiology, frequency, classical symptoms, workup, treatment, and follow-up.
- Encephalitis and Meningitis Fact Sheet - Explains the difference between the two illnesses, their causes, treatment options, and general prognosis.
- KidsHealth: Meningitis - Explains what meningitis is, how people can get it, and how doctors treat it.
- MedlinePlus: Cryptococcal Meningitis - Describes the variety of meningitis caused by a fungus and that most often affects people whose immune systems have been damaged by disease or suppressed by drugs.
- MedlinePlus: Meningitis - Guide to the various types of the disease meningitis, common symptoms, treatment, and complications.
- Meningitis Discussion Forum - Topics include bacterial and viral forms of the illness, recovery, and recurrent and misdiagnosed cases. Sponsored by the Meningitis Foundation of America.
- Meningitis Foundation of America - Offers comprehensive information on meningitis, including support resources, disease statistics, and more.
- Meningitis Immunisation Programme - Details the phased, national vaccination program to protect children and young people in Ireland against group C meningococcal disease.
- Meningitis Research Foundation - Presents information about symptoms and treatments for meningitis and septicaemia, and details the latest scientific research.
- Meningitis Research Foundation of Canada - Features news and event information, descriptions of meningitis and meningococcal disease, and available vaccines.
- Meningococcal Disease - Basic facts about the illness also known as spinal meningitis, an infection of the fluid of a person's spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain.
- Meningococcal Meningitis FAQs - Contains basic information about meningococcal meningitis.
- National Meningitis Trust - Offers information on meningitis and meningococcal disease. Includes symptoms, diagnosis, vaccines, support, and medical eduction.
- NOVA: Killer Disease on Campus - Companion to the documentary on the deadliest form of meningitis, which afflicts young children and teens unexpectedly.
- Spencer Dayman Meningitis Laboratories - Charity funding research into meningitis and septicaemia.
You can find at Asmat.eu