- Bilharzia Home Page, The - Explains how people become infected by Schistosome worms.
- CDC: Schistosomiasis - Offers a general fact sheet, clinical information, and tips for travelers.
- MedlinePlus: Schistosomiasis - Overview of the infection caused by one of the five species of the parasite Schistosoma including its symptoms, treatment, and potential complications.
- Schistosomiasis (Bilharzia) - Lists symptoms of infection, areas of the world where schistosomiasis may occur, and prevention methods.
- WHO: Schistosomiasis - Also known as bilharzia or bilharziasis. Includes basic information about the disease, the different Schistosoma flatworms that cause it, and current research.
You can find at Asmat.eu