+ Add link to the category
> Sleeping Sickness
African Trypanosomiasis (Sleeping Sickness)
- Includes fact sheet as well as articles on the impact, progress, and control of the disease. From the World Health Organization.
CDC: African Trypanosomiasis
- Includes descriptions of the East African and West African variants of the illness spread by the bite of an infected tsetse fly.
DPDx: African Trypanosomiasis
- Offers causal agents, life cycle, geographic distribution, clinical features, laboratory diagnosis, and treatment for the disease caused by protozoan parasites.
Notes from the Field: Alice's Three Curses
- Describes the effect of sleeping sickness on a child in Southern Sudan.
- Directory of sites devoted to Sleeping Sickness and Chagas' Disease.
You can find at Asmat.eu
North Shore - Gooseberry Falls
Japan - Photos
Travel Agents > Weddings and Honeymoons
(c) Asmat 2003 - 2018, design by