- CDC Travelers' Health: Typhoid Fever - Describes the illness and currently available vaccines.
- CDC: Typhoid Fever - General information about the life-threatening illness including steps for avoiding it and common symptoms.
- eMedicine.com: Typhoid Fever - Clinical overview of the disease with sections on differentials, treatment, medications, and follow-up care.
- MedlinePlus: Typhoid Fever - Infection most commonly caused by the bacteria Salmonella typhi. Includes symptoms, treatment, and potential complications.
- Netdoctor.co.uk: Typhoid Fever and Paratyphoid Fever - Offers information on how the disease is caused and spread plus typical symptoms.
- Typhoid Fever Vaccines - Briefly contrasts the oral and injectable forms of the vaccines.
- What Is Typhoid Fever? - Overview of the disease characterized by sustained fever, headache, malaise, anorexia, constipation or diarrhea, and nonproductive cough.
- WHO: Typhoid and Paratyphoid Enteric Fevers - Fact sheet on the infections caused by bacteria which are principally transmitted by ingesting unsafe drinking water.
You can find at Asmat.eu