Tree / Index > Transportation
- Modern Transit Society - Promoting clean air and safety through alternatives to driving.
- Museum of Bus Transportation - Nonprofit organization whose goal is the preservation of the American motorcoach.
- National Alliance of Public Transportation Advocates - Representing dedicated transit coalitions from around the country who support increasing federal investment in public transportation.
- National Transport Museum of Ireland - Features a comprehensive assembly of Ireland's public service and commercial road transport vehicles.
- National Waterways Museum at Gloucester - Contains 200 years of British waterways history.
- New England Livery Association - Nonprofit corporation dedicated to promoting quality service and management in the ground transportation industry.
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority - Includes tolls, towing, traffic regulations, and other turnpike information.
- North America's Superhighway Coalition (NASCO) - Working to develop the North American mid-continent trade corridor to promote economic development, trade, and tourism between the three NAFTA nations.
- NYC Roads: Maps and History - Historical maps of the New York metro's roads and highways. From 1928, through the many changes of the 1960s, to the 1990s.
- NZ Taxi Federation, Limousine and Shuttle Association - Searchable database of taxi, paratransport, and shuttle services in New Zealand with contact details and links.
- Odyssey - Maritime discovery center with exhibits on commercial fishing, transportation, recreation, and marine protection.
- OldNYC.com - Explores the history of New York City's transportation infrastructure. Focuses on planned projects that were never completed.
- Owls Head Transportation Museum - Collection of ground and air vehicles, schedule of special events and educational resources.
- Parking Trend Network - Is the initiative of the European Parking Association. itis a business-to-business information system and is dedicated to the parking professional.
- RAI Association - offers an overview of the European manufacturers and suppliers of (semi-) trailers, buses, truck-bodies, municipal vehicles and components.
- Rides for Bay Area Commuters, Inc. - Services include carpool matching, park and ride lot information, and transit referrals.
- Rideshare Company - Nonprofit corporation that focuses on increasing carpooling and reducing SOVs. Serves greater Hartford and Eastern Connecticut.
- Rideshare Directory - Directory of national and regional rideshare web sites including vanpool and carpool.
- RideshareOnline.com - Find others who are interested in sharing their commute in a carpool or vanpool in the Puget Sound area.
- Ridester - Offer or find rides between cities within a feedback-rated marketplace.
- Rideworks - Services for commuters in South-central Connecticut.
- Sacramento Transportation Management Association - Provides alternate commute services to its members, including ridesharing, carpooling, guaranteed ride home, and more.
- San Luis Obispo Regional Rideshare - Comprehensive public transportation site. Information on buses, shuttles, dial-a-rides, and bike routes.
- School Bus Fleet Magazine - Information for the pupil transportation industry including school bus fleet and pupil management, surveys and industry statistics, and online discussion forums.
- School Transportation News - Monthly newsmagazine reporting yellow school bus developments, school bus safety, transporting students with disabilities, Head Start transportation.
- Share your Ride - Find carpools and lifts, meet other travellers and share the costs for your road trip.
- Share-A-Ride - Free computerized service provides matches for transit services, car pools, vanpool groups, and walking and bicycling opportunities in the 5-county southeastern Pennsylvania region.
- Slug-Lines.com - Information about Washington, D.C. area instant or casual carpooling, known regionally as "slugging."
- Southwestern Ontario Heritage Village - Attraction featuring various modes of transportation from the 1800s to present, as well as historic buildings and machinery.
- TRACNet - TRAC is an organization designed to educate junior and high school age children in transportation engineering through the use of hands on exercises and the TRAC PAC(tm).
- Traffex - Bi-annual traffic engineering and road safety exhibition.
- Traffic World - Weekly source of industry news, reporting on trade, logistics and more.
- Traffic.com - Provides traffic reports for major cities in the U.S. Find road closures, accident reports, freeway slowdowns, and traffic advisories.
- TransAct - Transportation Action Network - Progressive transportation policy focusing on communities, land use, environment, air quality, public involvement, sustainability, and planning.
- Transportation Alternatives - Citizens' group working for better bicycling, walking, and public transit, and fewer cars.
- Transportation Choices Coalition - Coalition of citizen groups, businesses, public agencies, and individuals working to promote transportation choices and alternatives to driving alone.
- Transportation Connections - Information clearing site that promotes the use of existing mass transportation options and provides a forum for casual usage ride share matches.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) - Charged with protecting U.S. transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
- Transportobello - Examines the history and current use of transportation including ship, rail, animal powered, and road transport.
- U.K. Motorway Archive - Encompasses the engineering achievement involved in the conception, planning, design, and construction of over 2,000 miles of motorway built in the U.K. since 1958.
- U.S. Department of Transportation Transportation Safety Institute - Provides training to improve air, ground, pipeline, and rail transportation safety and security.
- U.S. Roads - Free consumer journal for automobile and road users, three subscription journals on road maintenance, engineering, and injury litigation, and highway safety publications catalog.
- UC Berkeley - Institute of Transportation Studies - Seminars, publications, resources, and research group information.
- University of California, Davis Institute of Transportation Studies - Contains information about the department, its researchers, conferences, publications, related courses, and research programs.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Center for Urban Transportation Studies - Research and training opportunities in public transit and transportation planning.
- Virginia Museum of Transportation, Inc - Trains, carriages, cars, trucks, and buses.
- Weather Channel: Travel Smart Driving Forecasts - Check weather forecasts for your route, including National Interstates.
- Wheels Museum - Proposed exhibit space that will showcase the transportation vehicle. To be located at the site of the old Santa Fe Railroad shops.
- World Highways - News magazine for financing, planning, designing, building, operating, and maintaining major roads worldwide.
- XAccess (XtraCycle Access Foundation) - Working to provide load-bearing bicycles to people worldwide who need them but cannnot afford them. Nonprofit sister company of Xtracycle LLC.
Number of pages: [ < Previous 1 2 ]
You can find at Asmat.eu