+ Add link to the category
Chikungunya Fever Among U.S. Peace Corps Volunteers
- 1986 report of a Chikungunya outbreak. Also includes a brief history of the disease since it was first recognized in the 1950s.
Chikungunya Fever Epidemic in Reunion Island
- Article on the 2006 outbreak of Chikungunya fever in Reunion. Also features content in French.
Complete Nucleotide Sequence of Chikungunya Virus and Evidence for an Internal Polyadenylation Site
- Presents data on the genomic sequence of chikungunya virus (CHIK; S27 African prototype). From the Journal of General Virology.
Health Canada: Chikungunya Virus
- Provides basic data about the chikungunya virus.
Living in Indonesia: Chikungunya
- Information about Chikungunya and its symptoms. Also features related articles.
- Travel health advisory from Health Canada about the 2006 outbreak of Chikungunya. Includes general recommendations and prevention for children.
Vad's Corner: Chikungunya Virus
- Features links to information about chikungunya, including news about outbreaks and medical articles.
- Fact sheet on the rare viral infection transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito.
Wikipedia : Chikungunya
- Overview and definition of Chikungunya, a rare viral fever caused by alphavirus that is spread by mosquito bites. Includes information about symptoms and treatment.
You can find at Asmat.eu
Cockfighting at Philippines
Cameroon - Photos
(c) Asmat 2003 - 2021, design by