- Bad Bug Book: Vibrio Cholerae - Offers description of the bacterium responsible for Asiatic or epidemic cholera, including nature of disease, frequency, target populations, and outbreak history.
- CDC: Cholera - Answers to frequently asked questions about the acute diarrheal illness.
- Cholera - World Health Organization site featuring extensive general and technical information about the disease plus news on outbreaks, control measures, and related topics.
- Cholera Fact Sheet - Explains the symptoms, spread, treatment, and prevention of the intestinal illness.
- Communicable Disease Fact Sheet: Cholera - Information from the New York State Department of Health about the bacterial disease that affects the intestinal tract.
- eMedicine.com: Cholera - Clinical overview of the epidemic diarrheal disease, including differentials, treatment, medications, and follow-up care.
- MayoClinic.com: Cholera - Provides information on the diarrheal illness cholera that spreads through contaminated water. Provides symptoms, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment.
- MedlinePlus: Cholera - Offers a quick overview of the disease.
- Vibrio Cholerae and Asiatic Cholera - Offers clinical description, treatment, history, antigenic variation, and more.
- WebMD: Cholera - Provides information on symptoms, treatment, and other resources.
- WHO: Cholera Facts - Covers the transmission, treatment, and control of the acute intestinal infection caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae.
- Wikipedia: Cholera - Hyperlinked article about the disease of the intestinal tract caused by the Vibrio cholerae bacterium.
You can find at Asmat.eu