+ Add link to the category
Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
> Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
CDC: Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
- Fact sheet containing information about the disease and the virus that causes it.
Health Canada: Marburg Virus
- Data sheet about the illness also known as African hemorrhagic fever.
- Description of the disease from the Exotic Diseases Resources Associates (EDRA).
WebMD: Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
- Fact sheet about the rare, severe type of hemorrhagic fever which affects both humans and non-human primates.
WHO: Marburg Virus Disease
- Features monitoring information about outbreaks of the disease.
You can find at Asmat.eu
Cameroon’s diary – on the way to Korup National Park
Cameroon - Photos
Health > Tropical Diseases > Lassa Fever
(c) Asmat 2003 - 2018, design by